Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Training in may.. and enjoying life at Härringe Castle!

Since I started the program from "I Form", I'm now up on running 18-20 minutes. But unfortunately I have some pain in my bad hip from time to time, which has forced me to slow down.. Of cause slowing down is not an option in my head. So I had to alter my training to make it fit my body and age (USH.. I don't wanna think about age..)
Luckily I had the good fortune to come across a "power-step-machine", and on that I can walk my ass of upstairs without feeling anything in my hips or knees. So now I only run once a week + do the steps twice. It is my plan to start running the mountain-bike next week as well. 


Yesterday I ran 18 minutes and today I took 25 minutes (2800 steps) in the machine. In the weekend I'm going to run together with my good friend Cia in Lövberga. It's good to have someone to train with once in a while :-)


In this weekend we spend a night at an old castle south of Stockholm. On Härringe we enjoyed all the good things life have to offer regarding delicious food and exquisite wines! It felt wonderful to be able to really dress-up and feel beautiful and dine in fantastic surroundings. Of cause we took a lot of photos there as well. The day after we did the complete opposite thing: camping in a tent on a small island in the coastal area south of Stockholm. The island of Landsort is know for its great birdlife and beautiful nature.







2 comments:

  1. Hi James, I would be delighted to do so :-)
    Now that the autumn has come, I’ll have to try to do some more recent updates on this blogg then. Training has really started, and of cause people are welcomed to follow us.
    Best
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may like my blog http://alaskanmalamutejax.blogspot.co.uk about my puppy growing up if you want to swap links I can do that

    ReplyDelete