Sunday, April 22, 2012

Did a test of my strenght regarding the muscles around my belly and back. Took a static test in the so called "planken" (The plank), just to see how long I could hold the pose before starting to shake and sweat all over. Time: 3 minutes and 3 seconds. It's an awful looooong time in that position :-o
But I do believe, that this is a real good way of training the muscles around the waistline. Take a look at this video, that shows how to combine training in this area:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUFHkYiCctE&feature=related


I also took out the "youngsters" + their mother and let them go "seek" for their food in the large playground, we builded for them last year. Their "old man", Grizly loves to be with his family. Then he proudly walks around between them and enjoy their fascination of him. They love him very much. I'm so happy, that nothing has ever come between him and his son. It's like they know how much family means :-)
The Grizzz also loves to be with his daughter; Imelda and Silver. Despite Silver was out of Madsen and Dizzy, he has had a love for Grizly, since he was a puppy. So they also walk along very very good. 
I'm happy, that he has such a large family, the Grizz :-)
He means the world to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment