Saturday, April 21, 2012

Snow ..AGAiN!

GOOOOD morning!


Started the day by taking my resting-pulse, it was 50 beats per minute, which is ok but higher than last summer. Then again.. Last summer I did not have the flu.


Outside it is snowing, and it has been snowing all night. I have an urge to go to the skiing-stadium to train on technique, but the feeling I got in my chest after yesterdays running-stunt is a reminder to keep calm, until I'm completely recovered from the damn virus, that has been bothering me, Alex and half of the small town, were we both works as teachers. It already has a nick-name amongst the people up here:  The plaque of Hammerdal or the the Hammerdals decease.. 


Apparently it takes 5-6 weeks to just get through it! I don't have time for that crap now!

No comments:

Post a Comment