Saturday, April 28, 2012

Torso-tormenting!

Thursday and friday I did a lot of training of the muscles around my Torso: Sit-ups, the plank  etc. Now it hurts, when I walk up the stairs! I'm NOT twenty anymore! -though it IS great to feel alive. I've always meant that feeling moderate pain from training is a great sign of having done "enough" and getting better
:-)
I also took out Anna-banana together with my mountain-bike for a fast ride in the evening. It is good to vary the training of both dogs and humans. But once I felt a little "alone" out there at around 21.00...
Anna had caught the scent of some large animal moving in between the trees! She was all light up with eagerness, but I only wanted to get the f... out of there. We do have at least two large bears in our neighborhood.


Today the plans are as following:
Tidying up things in the house, cleaning, feeding the monsters and picking up their "left-overs", training the 4 dogs in one team, out running the first intervals in this training-season, bicycling with Anna and making goood healhty food for me and my hubby :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment